Announcement

Announcement: Posting on Mondays and Thursdays except when real life interrupts

Monday 13 January 2014

The WMBW Team's New Year's Resolutions

HAPPY 2014!



Here's some of our resolutions we'd like to share with you:
Carter
- Read 1 non-course book per month
- Write at least once a day
- Keep a day-dream journal
- Start running - get the blood flowing after spending so long sitting with a book
- Buy more film music - there is only so many times I can listen to The Hunger Games, The Hobbit and Harry Potter in a single day!

(Christy and Carter after watching The Hobbit :D )

Ollie
- I have the same Writing Resolution every year - read and write a little bit more than I did in the last one!

Sam
- Prompts, Prompts, Prompts - I'm doing the 365 days of writing prompts (click text for link)
- Lengthen it! Write more (as I struggle to write anything longer than 2 pages). I'll probably do this by doing writing sprints and generally sitting and focusing
- SHARING IS CARING - I'm going to share more, because it's something I struggle with. Also, I pledge to give more feedback
- Classics reading - I'm going to read more classics as well

Reece
- Write more, edit faster, market more :3

Christy
- At least 3 writing sessions a week
- Make an anthology/collection of my poems and short stories (instead of leaving them everywhere
- Keep a book, film/TV show and music diary
- Listen to a new album a week
- Blog more (2 posts on mine and 1 on this blog a month)
- Try new cooking recipes
Eat less chocolate take up jogging

(I am the Cracker Queen)



Have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment